Happy 1st of September!
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
This is my favorite scene of Bob’s Burgers ever.
Frank Turner is good for the soul.
the best is when you’re reminded that “nothing” is elizabethan slang for female genitals, so shakespeare literally titled his play
much ado about pussy
Ah, Shakespeare. Such fine and serious art. So serious.
have you ever had to restart a song because you spaced out and weren’t appreciating it enough
New York City 1983
Better get my shit packed for Hogwarts the train leaves tomorrow
I’m coming to live with you.
yes please! now would be good.
The incomparable @sirblackalot after today’s @lesmizbway matinee! Such an amazing performer, amazing cast, amazing show :) #enjolrasisbae #vivelafrance (at Les Misérables Broadway)
If you defend a guy for his nudes getting leaked (“aw it’s okay we still love you1!1!1!!!”) but then shame a girl for her nudes getting leaked (“what a slut she shouldn’t have taken them in the first place!!1!1!!!”) I hope you step on many lego pieces at once.
Sometimes countries are monarchies
Sometimes countries are republics
Sometimes are empires
Sometimes countries transition from one of these forms of government to another
And then there’s France:
fun thing to do in a european history class if you want to derail your teacher: ask them when the french revolution ends.